Discover White Bluff Resort on Lake Whitney
Welcome to White Bluff Resort
Located about an hour south of the DFW Metroplex, White Bluff Resort is a well-kept secret in North Texas. It is privately owned by the property owners and is professionally managed by a well-qualified company that specializes in resort and golf course management.
It spans approximately 3,500 wooded acres, with generous frontage and a marina on Lake Whitney. Here are some of the features that draw folks to White Bluff.
- Lots vary from .25 acres to 5 or more, including equestrian lots.
- Prices are very reasonable for North Texas.
- Home sizes range from very modest to spectacular.
- There are still a few lots available overlooking Lake Whitney.
- Two golf courses designed by Bruce Leitzke. Both are undergoing significant upgrades including new greens.
- Two pro shops.
- Three lighted tennis courts
- Five swimming pools.
- Full service marina with covered slips
- Two RV parks for property owners and their guests.
- Food and beverage amenities.
Food and Beverage Amenity. Overlooks Lake Whitney.
- Conference Center
- Fitness Center
- Gated entry, staffed 24/7 with security personnel
- Community Room — Lone Star Room
- Condos and log cabins available for rental
- Two small interior lakes and creeks run through White Bluff
- Well-designed children’s playground
- Multi-denominational Chapel within the resort — White Bluff Chapel.
- Plenty of groups for golf, cards, games, gardening, exercise, tennis, pickleball, crafts, charitable endeavors, wood carving, Bible study and much more.
The resort management company reports to a knowledgeable resident board of directors. One of their goals is to run the resort efficiently so that residents can enjoy all the benefits White Bluff has to offer.
NOTE: White Bluff Resort was acquired from the developer in September 2018. Many improvements and updates are underway. The New Course has reopened with temporary greens, as the new, rebuilt greens are settling in for play. The Old Course will be receiving major upgrading as well. Other amenities are being updated and will open soon.