Lake Whitney is barely an hour south of the DFW metroplex. An easy weekend location for golf, boating, fishing and family fun. The Chisholm Trail Parkway gets you here in less than an hour.
Saturday, January 25 — Come out to White Bluff Resort on Lake Whitney to see these beautiful homes just listed for sale. Call Emily Morris, Realtor, with your questions. 254-694-1111. Stop at White Bluff Resort Security Gate for directions to these homes. LakeHomesLakeWhitney.com
27018 Stonewood Drive. Darling cottage feel and efficient home located in the heart of all amenities in White Bluff Resort. 3 bedroom/2bath. Open 11 am – 2 pm.
27055 Stonewood Drive. Custom home on New Course. 3 bedrooms/3 baths. 2,918 sf. Immaculate interior with extraordinary storage areas incorporated into home’s design. All-season patio with outdoor kitchen, electric clear vinyl curtains keep out rain/wind. Open 11 am – 2 pm.
28029 Marina Drive. Thoroughly modern home across from Lake Whitney, Playground, Cascade Pool. Main floor flows with 20 ft. ceiling and clerestory windows. Top quality cabinetry and countertops. Two bedrooms down/ two up. Hidden room on upper level. Open 11 am – 2 pm.
1435 Lakeside Trail. Brand new home ready for move-in. Large lot on White Bluff’s interior North Lake. Great views from every angle. 3 bedroom/2.5 baths. Quartz counters, huge island, custom features. Built by Dusty Rumfield. Open 9 am to 5 pm.
Sometimes folks think that a listing agent or prominent realty name from a nearby metroplex will help their home sell faster. Some may think the “locals” are not savvy enough to do the job. Not necessarily so. Look local first.
What “Big City” Agents Don’t Know
They probably do not know YOUR housing market as well as they may know their city market. If you are in the Lake Whitney market, you can be pretty sure the city agents don’t get out here much.
- Has your agent been to your home? Have they toured White Bluff and/or the general Lake Whitney home areas? Do they stay on top of the progress being made at White Bluff?
- Has he or she ever listed, personally shown or sold a home at Lake Whitney — driven around or talked to people here?
- Do they understand why the Lake Whitney market is unique and quite different from other North Texas lakes?
- Will that agent personally bring potential buyers down here to see your home? Or will they try to get someone local to do the job they should be doing?
- Will there even be a lockbox on your door — or will it be a common metroplex type of system that agents must pay to use in order to show your home? (That has happened here and the home was never shown until Emily Morris called the metroplex agent to tell them why it was not being shown. Turned out that agent didn’t want to make the trip to Lake Whitney to put on a lockbox — she had Emily take care of it for her! Is that the kind of agent you want for your home?)
Lake Whitney Properties Need a Lake Whitney Expert
- We live on and own property on this lake. We have marketed local homes throughout the lean years and the very good years. We understand this market like no one else from outside the area really can.
- We are Lake Whitney experts — we know the rules and regulations that apply to lake area and White Bluff Resort properties. We know about the fishing here. We know the marinas, the restaurants, the lifestyle out here. And, most important, we know the people out here.
- LakeHomes.com is our broker — the largest nationwide broker for lake properties — the one most lake home shoppers go to when they start looking for a lake home. Lake Homes Realty at Lake Whitney is the local, onsite agent who helps clients benefit from the nationwide marketing (not just listing, but actual marketing) done by LakeHomes.com. With nationwide marketing taken care of, we manage the local and statewide marketing for our clients.
Call Us First. 254-694-1111
Go ahead and compare agents — local and metroplex. But be sure to ask the right questions and that you are getting honest answers. Don’t let your home languish on the market under a “big city agent’s” sign. Get your home listed, shown and sold by the Lake Whitney experts — Lake Homes Realty at Lake Whitney.
Of course, we, who live at Lake Whitney, have known this all along. But it is still a well-kept secret up in the DFW metroplex and down in Houston. Property and homes at Lake Whitney are much more affordable than other lakes around Texas.
It is the rural environment of this lake that makes it most appealing for weekend homes — and for those who can move away from the city and enjoy a quieter, peaceful way of life. Lake Whitney is uncrowded — not overrun with homes, boats and traffic.
Best Outdoor Recreation in Texas
According to TexasOutside.com, Lake Whitney is the 4th largest lake in Texes — 23,500 acres with 225 miles of shoreline. “Lake Whitney offers some of the best outdoor recreation in Texas with excellent lakefront camping and lodging, good fishing, nearby hunting and perfect conditions for boating. The clear water, scenic bluffs, protected coves and unusually smooth water (primarily due to light boat traffic) are perfect for boaters.”
Cleanest Lakes in Texas.
lists Lake Whitney among the cleanest lakes in Texas. “Lake Whitney is one of the lesser-known lakes in Texas, which is hard to believe considering how beautiful it is….this is the perfect sport for swimming, camping, fishing and other lake activities.” March 15, 2018
Come out to Lake Whitney this spring. Enjoy its particularly beautiful sunsets and see how affordable living here can be. Call Emily Morris, Realtor, for a tour. 254-694-1111. LakeHomesLakeWhitney.com
The lifestyle in White Bluff Resort is relaxed and rather inexpensive, compared to most other North Texas lakes. Take a look at this sampling of homes currently available.